Sunday, September 9, 2012

Winner for Lee Kum Kee (李錦記)

Recently, I enter the contest from Food Blogger "Rubbish Eat Rubbish Grow".
Contest ends on 7 September 2012.
Result was out on 8 September 2012.

A total of 2 winners would be pick up from Facebook & Twitter.
So when I see my name from Twitter winner, I was very happy.
Since it is from Twitter, I'm scare that it might be the other people with the same name.

It was till I receive the confirmation E-mail that I'm really sure that I have won the goodies bag!
Yippee!
Now I'm waiting for Nat to make the arrangement for the goodies bag to be delivery to me.
=D
Goodies bag consists:
  1. 1 x XO Sauce (XO醬)
  2. 1 x First-Draw Soy Sauce (特級頭抽)
  3. 1 x Hoisin Sauce (海鲜酱)
  4. 1 x Chiu Chow Chilli Oil (潮州辣椒油)
Information was taken from; Rubbish Eat Rubbish Grow 

No comments:

Post a Comment