Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Cafe Cartel

Conversation talk
Starting with Betty, Amy & Ashley (me)
Betty iPhone rang and she answer the call.

Betty: "Hello?"
Amy: "Hey, Betty! Want to go home together? Is Cheng around?"
Betty: "Oh, sister. Cheng went home already. You no need go meet Steven?"
Amy: "Today no need meet him. Want to go drink tea?"
Betty: "Ok. We go drink tea."
Amy: "Meet you later, bye."
Betty: "Once I done, I call you."

Betty hang up her phone and turn to me.

Betty: "Later you going where?"
Ashley: "I'm going to Plaza Singapura as I need to go Samsung Service Centre to collect my mum phone."
Betty: "Ok."

At 7pm.
We meet up with Amy at Outram Park MRT Station (NE3) since we are going the same way.

Amy: "Go where drink tea?"
Betty: "Plaza Singapura ba. I feel like going to the toilet."
Amy: "Ok."
Betty: "Ashley, later got appointment?"
Ashley: "No. After collect the phone, I going home."
Betty: "Then we go to The Cafe Cartel lah. Can drink tea plus you can have your dinner there."
Ashley: "Ok, I don't mind."
Amy: "On lah."

This is how I end up joining Betty and Amy to The Cafe Cartel to have dinner.

The Cafe Cartel
Plaza Singapura
68 Orchard Road
#01-32/33/35
Singapore 238839

CAKE SET WITH DRINK
Add on S1 for Soup of the Day
- Twinings Tea (Earl Grey Tea)
- Chocolate Banana Cake
- Soup of the Day (Cream of Chicken)
- Garlic Bread

CHEF’S CHICKEN SALAD
- Herb Vinaigrette Dressing
- Mixed Salad
- Cheese Slices
- Ham Slices
- Grill Chicken
- Hard Boil Egg Slices
- Tomato Slices

CARBONARA
- Carbonara Sauce 
- Bacon
Mushroom
- Topped with Egg Yolk
Happened on: Tuesday, 4 September 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment