Sunday, September 2, 2012

Re-contract of mio Home Plans

I have receive a E-mail from SingTel regarding about re-contract of mio Home plans.
If sign up to 10Mbps & above mio Home plans, I get the following items:
  • FREE Dolce Gusto Piccolo (worth $189) 
  • 1 month mio Home subscription!‏
Double WOW!!!

I always wanting a Nescafé Dolce Gusto Piccolo since last year.
I just have to re-contract to 10Mbps & above mio Home plans, I can get the coffee machine.

Why a "Double WOW!!!", it is because my plan is just a 10Mbps mio Home plans.
I just have to re-contract and that is it.

Being a topical Singaporean, I must double check with SingTel if it is the correct information.
If not, I re-contract my plans but get NO Nescafé Dolce Gusto Piccolo. =(

So during my off day, I call SingTel customer service and asked about the enquiry of the re-contract.
The staff explain to me all the information and also told me the before my call, there is also a customer re-contract the plan on the phone.
This is why I have straight away re-contract my plans on the phone once I confirm with the staff.

New contract start on 7th September and after 7 working days, I would receive a letter asking me to redeem my own Nescafé Dolce Gusto Piccolo.

No comments:

Post a Comment