Saturday, September 8, 2012

OSIM uPhoria Rest Station

Conversation talk
Starting with Mdm Pang & Ashley (me)
My iPhone rang and I answer the call.

Ashley: "Hello!"
Mdm Pang: "Girl lah, later want to go AMK Hub shopping?"
Ashley: "I tot you are going out with your friend?"
Mdm Pang: "My friend last minutes dun want to go. Meet you at AMK Hub."
Ashley: "Ok. Reach then call you."
Mdm Pang: "Ok."

This is how I end up shopping with Mdm Pang at AMK Hub.

OSIM uPhoria Rest Station at AMK Hub.
Told Mdm Pang about the OSIM uPhoria rest station which we can use the machine for free.
Then she hurry me to bring her there.
Waited for awhile before it was our time to try out OSIM uPhoria.
See how relaxing Mdm Pang is! 

After walking around AMK Hub, we decided have our dinner at Ajisen Ramen since this would be the first time Mdm Pang try out there.
Ajisen Ramen only started to open at AMK Hub during Augest 2012, and it is now always packed with people during lunch & dinner hours.
Viewing the menu, we order a Ramen Combo, Baked Rice & 1 Ala Carte dish.

Starting from clockwise:
- Grill Chicken Wings (Ramen Combo)
- Seafood Combo Cheese Baked Rice 
- Prawn Mayonnaise
- Seafood Tom Yum Ramen (Ramen Combo)

Ajisen Ramen
AMK Hub
53 Ang Mo Kio Ave 3
#02-19/21
Singapore 569933
Tel: 6481 8861

No comments:

Post a Comment